Numeracy Building BlocksRegular price $45.00
Looking for a simple and playful way to introduce numbers or math into your child's play? Look no further than these numeracy building blocks! These blocks will grow with your child- practice stacking the blocks as a toddler, learn about numbers as a kindergartener, and then build equations as an older child.
Activities to Try:
- Build basic equations (1 + 2 = 3)
- See how many blocks you can stack to make the tallest tower possible!
- Organize the blocks in order of number (ex. arrange from numbers 0-9)
- Practice skip counting
- Each block measures 1.5 inches tall.
- 12 double-sided blocks. There are 2 sets of numbers 0-9, and one each of the following: plus sign, minus sign, and equals sign
- Cotton muslin drawstring bag for storage